Thursday, May 28, 2015

Week 18

Yesterday was very interesting. I have discovered that I am uncontrollably afraid of cockroaches. Yesterday during lunch there was a VERY LARGE COCKROACH while we were eating and let's just say my companion had to capture it and run across the street to release it while I rocked back and forth on top of the dryer for some time. Welcome to Louisiana? 
We do have on new investigator, Barbara. She is a sweet, lovely lady who can't walk. She is actually very open to what we have to say. She calls her hover round wheelchair her cadillac, so she is a winner for sure. We are going to keep trying to see her  and hope she starts progressing soon. 
For now, I am trying hard to treat each day as a new opportunity to try again and to follow the Lord's will more exactly. I love the work and I love the people I work with.
Love y'all! Write me:
2003 N. Duncan Ave
Amite, LA 70422 

-Sister Ellen Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment