Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week 19

This email is going to be short this week, but it was really a pretty slow week. However, I have been very into "Jesus The Christ" in my studies and I am learning so much about my Savior. Talmage is such a smart person and he writes so wonderfully and carefully about Christ. It's beautifully done. Christ has been pre-destined from the very beginning to come to this Earth and show us the way, be our example. I love learning about and seeing examples in the scriptures, all these references showing how much Christ loved us, how much He was willing to sacrifice so that we can one day live again in Eternal Glory. It's a beautiful thought.
Yesterday we go caught in the rain on our bikes which was actually kind of fun? Haha, we spend more time on bikes each week and I now have a glorious watch tan, so that's pretty sweet. I am going to try and send pictures next week. Transfers are in a week so next week I should have some news? I think so because we have been together going on 4 and a half months now in the same area. Anyway my address for the next week is still in Amite, but to be safe, send mail to the mission home:
12025 Justice Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Love all y'all!
-Sister Ellen Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment