Thursday, November 26, 2015

Week 40

Well, I am getting transferred just in time for Thanksgiving, so that's super awesome. Oh well, the Lord has greater plans for me than I do. This is the best time of the year for a couple reason. First of all, it's a reminder that we must be grateful always, for all of our blessing. Second, it's a good time to truly forget ourselves and to serve those around us. What a blessed time of year! :)

This week was super solid, a little slow, but super solid. We had a couple sick days, my companion had a weird mixture of the cold and the flu so there wasn't a whole lot that got done, but we did some cool service for the Salvation Army and we taught a man named Amir. He is from Pakistan and he is a kind of atheist, who admitted that he felt a lot happier around us and wanted that happines. He mentioned that he had lost hope in the world. What a blessing that Christ's gospel offers such things to people! Hope and happiness. 

I hope everyone has a good holiday season. This is a shorter email this week, but I should have more for next week after transfers and after I learn who my new companion/my new location. Don't forget to send a little love to all of your favorite missionaries this holiday season! :)
 I love all of you! 

-Sister Ellen Frederickson
12025 Justice Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70816

- send things to that address still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment