Last weekend, we got to go to an LSU game. I forgot to mention it last Monday, but we are allowed to go to games if members take us and so we got to go to the LSU v. Western Kentucky game IN THE RAIN. whooo! It was a lot of fun. If you know anything about LSU, you know they love their football.
Last night we went over to a less active family's house and they were so awesome. The Fletcher's are so great and they have a clear love for the gospel. They are so kind and welcoming. Sister Fletcher is making us lunch again today since she has the day off from work! I will try to take pictures this week to send next week. :)
We got to go to the temple on Friday which was so good. Since it was raining all weekend (again) they switched Halloween to Friday night, which was supposed to be our ward temple night. Basically, no one showed up from the ward because of Halloween, but it was very very needed. I love the temple!
Sorry, the email sent before I could finish it.
Anyway, I was almost done. Love y'all!
12025 Justice Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
-Sister Ellen Frederickson
No comments:
Post a Comment