Thursday, October 1, 2015

week 32ish

Nothing exciting to report on this week! Saturday was a crazy day because of the LSU v Auburn game. There was traffic outside our complex for something like 6 hours straight, it was nuts. Especially since LSU won.

Well, today I hit 8 months in the mission field. 10 months to go, and that is absolutely crazy to me. I don't even remember how I got here. This place is changing my life and getting to help others come unto Christ is one of the most amazing tasks I have ever been given. Nothing about a mission is easy, but if we focus on gratitude and having a good, real attitude about everything, our trials will be but a small moment. I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ, lives. And that, my friends and family, has made all the difference. 

It was cool to show up at church on Sunday and see many less actives who we have been working with in attendance!! It was funny because this week most of our appointments cancelled and so they showed up at church this Sunday and it was just so awesome. There are so many people who just need a little nudge from the Spirit to get them going and help them realize how important it is to attend church. 

I love this gospel. I love these people. I love all of you.

-Sister Ellen Frederickson

12025 Justice Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70816

No comments:

Post a Comment