Friday, August 29, 2014

The 3 P's: Packing, Papers, Pictures (primarily of babies)

Packing:
I thought I hated packing for trips and things before. Now I have a new appreciation for packing for the short term or even to move (for college). In the case of a short trip, I know exactly what I'll need and how much of it I'll need. In the case of moving (for me, it was out to school), I could take pretty much everything I needed within limits.
And now we come to the reason I am even talking about this: packing for a semester abroad. It is a unique situation. One must pack for three and a half months in just one or two suitcases. Is it possible? Yes. Is it easy? No. In fact, it's a process. I have made lists and categorized so carefully. I've  made sure that everything on the list will indeed fit into my luggage. Besides all this, my living and storage space in London will not be particularly large either.
My final daunting task is to actually get everything packed and ready to go. 6 days left!

Papers:
A much happier subject, my mission papers. They are almost done and will be submitted soon. This is something I feel so good about! In case you were wondering what I am talking about, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon) and I am choosing to serve an 18 month mission for the church. Hopefully, I will find out when and where I am serving very soon!
This is so important to me because I love my religion and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you have any questions, let me know or click here.

Pictures:
 Here is the good stuff, the pictures I know you've been waiting for:

Hugh and Ramona waking up and fussing a bit.

At the doctor's office

Hugh taking a relax on my lap.

Hugh snoozing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment