I fail at all things involved with the word "design", but I do like to write so here goes nothing!
I have decided to start a blog so I can chronicle my time spent abroad this Fall. I am going to London for three and a half months to study all kinds of things. I haven't zeroed in on a major, so this is a chance for me to travel and absorb as much awesome information as I can. I am so excited!
I don't leave for 59 days (who is counting?), but I have a busy summer ahead of me so I am planning on doing a few posts here and there until I leave. I will also share some memories from my previous year at school. It was my freshman year at Brigham Young University and I had a lot of fun and learned a lot about myself.
Often times, I will also share spiritual thoughts on this blog as well. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon). I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I want to be able to share that with others.
Anyway, that's all for now. Ciao!
I always love a new blog to read - did your title come from the Emily Dickinson poem?
ReplyDeleteYes! It's one of my favorite poems. I love Emily Dickinson's poetry.
Delete