Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 70

Ok so FIRST. Shainna did get baptized a few weeks ago in Lafayette, so that was pretty cool! Yay! I will attach a picture! Now she and her family are in Texas. I know the missionaries and the ward are going to take really good care of her down there. I love her so much! 

And now I am in Zachary, Louisiana. It's a cute little small town with a great family ward. It was good to see so many new faces on Sunday, the people in this ward REALLY like the missionaries, haha. My companion and I tend to be really bubbly together so that helps our case a lot. It's really hot right now -  there has been a heat advisory the last few weeks, so I have been sweating up a storm, which has been pretty great. Powerade and water are my best friends, next to my new companion, Sister Toner!! She is so sweet and cute. We have a good time together. Yesterday for the 4th we went a BBQ at a member's house and they made ribs and oh my gosh they were so good. Yes. :) It was a good 4th of July. 
Well, I only have a few more of these emails to send out now. So this is weird. I am going to send on a few more pictures from the 4th of July and such. Love y'all so much! I will try to send out a more spiritual email next week. :)
-Sister Ellen Frederickson
9442 Angus Ave #7
Zachary, LA 70791

No comments:

Post a Comment